Meeting Your Family's Healthcare Needs
Mercy Mt. Shasta Community Clinic provides walk-in immediate care as well as appointments for your routine medical needs. The caring and compassionate clinic staff offer a wide range of services ~ including well-child and well-women care, preventative medicine, obstetrics, women's and men's annual physicals, and acute illness care. The Clinic has full access to all facilities and resources on the hospital campus. Some of the clinic's unique offerings include diabetic education, healthy lifestyle program and physician specialty clinics.
You can rely on the Mt. Shasta Community Clinic to meet your family's healthcare needs:
- Comprehensive treatment of infants, children, adults and seniors
- Well-child care, including regular checkups and immunizations
- Well-woman care, gynecological exams and pregnancy tests
- Obstetrical and gynecological care
- Variety of physical exams including~routine, employee, sports and school
- Preventative care including information on diet, exercise and tips for staying healthy
- Behavioral health and counseling available by referral
Appointments for routine medical care can be made by calling (530) 926-7131. For immediate care~walk in appointments are available. Clinic hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at 912 Pine Street, Mt. Shasta CA 96067.
The Clinic accepts Medi-Cal; Medicare, and private pay patients. A sliding fee payment scale is also available and based on patient income.